Church of Uganda Family Television is a fast-growing fully licensed nationwide television station serving the unique and untapped market segment of "holistic family" that seeks to consume "family-focused" content with English as the primary broadcasting language.
Church of Uganda Family Television Ltd is owned and promoted by Christian Men and Women of great repute and stature in partnership with the Church of Uganda holding majority shares of the station with the goal of reaching millions with morally upright and uplifting content.
The station's programming is carried by DStv channel 375, Free-To-Air facility through Signet (U) Ltd, GOTv channel 829 and StarTimes channel 282. Content from the station is streamed on the station's website www.coufamilytv.co.ug, the App found on the Google Playstore as well as the various social media channels on which the station has a presence with a collective audience of upwards of 22,000 members i.e Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, TikTok.
The station's head offices are located in the Central Business District of Kampala on the 13th Floor of the Church House building on Kampala Road.
The GeoPoll Survey of December 2019 has Church of Uganda Family Television viewership at 38% of respondents both male and female in the central region
|To be the region's most acclaimed model Family TV.||To bring to every home the very best in family-friendly programs with a Christian focus that the whole family will enjoy together.||
- To evangelize, disciple and provide educative programs of family value and quality
- To inform, inspire, educate and entertain viewers with content focused on the moral, social and economic development of families
- Family education
- To provide current news and information on topical issues
- To execute a profitable business while providing moral family television content.
Purpose + Goal:
Be an influencer for Christian culture and values in Uganda, East Africa and beyond
Accomplishments to date
- Fully Paid annual Broadcasting License of 2020
- Headquarters and Broadcasting at Church House, Kampala Road
- Fully owned broadcasting Equipment
- Signal carried by Signet, GoTv, Star Times and very soon DStv
- Been on air for 1 year and counting
- The only station in Uganda and East Africa broadcasting Family-friendly Clean Content 24/7
- Have a 38% viewership in the central region
- Partnership with leading Christian organizations locally and internationally
- Have broadcasting rights to 95% of content being aired
- Unrivalled programming that is an envy to competitors
- Leading in showing Christian and Christian-based content
- Highly skilled human resource
Our commitment is unwavering. And we believe together, we can influence and enrich the lives of Ugandans, East Africans and beyond.